Cuc Phuong National Park Tour 2-days is suitable to the travelers who want to discover the unique natural landscape and discover the traditional lifestyle of local ethnic groups. You can cycle, trek through rice paddy fields, hike1000 steps cave, cook, stay at homestay and enjoy the quiet night at the Jungle forest.
Day 1: Hanoi – Cuc Phuong National Park (L, D)
You will be pick up at hotel for Cuc Phuong National Park, visit EPRC (Endangered Primates Rescue Center) then go trekking, have a picnic lunch, hike through the rain forests (18km) to learn about the diverse fauna and flora and there are chances to see some native animals. Get to Muong village before dark then dinner and free to learn about the Muong people.
Overnight in house on stilts.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong – Tam Coc boating – Hanoi (B, L)
Breakfast at stilts house then trek 5 km to road for transfer to Tam Coc. Have lunch in restaurant before 2.5 boat rowing the rice paddies through the three caves of limestone.
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
- Homestay at National Park anh stilt house in Mai Chau
- English speaking tour guide
- All meals as mention in the program (B- breakfast, L- Lunch, D- dinner)
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary.
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Others meals & drinks.